This is a quick and easy way to insure you don't ruin two perfectly good (and not cheap) swordfish steaks.
- 2 - 6oz swordfish steaks
- 3 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp chopped parsley
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Season both sides of the steaks with salt and pepper to your liking.
- Next, spray the surface of a pre heated non-stick pan - half at a time, or a spot just big enough accommodate each steak - and lay in one steak with each spritz.
- Cook 3-4 minutes on each side.
- Once the second side is cooked, add the lemon juice and the parsley. Continue to cook until the juice reduces by half.
- Transfer the steaks to a plate, and top with the sauce left in the pan.
Each steak contains: