Hey guys and girls. My laptop broke so haven't had a chance to blog last week. To all the students out there I wish you luck come this september. I know what it is like to try to balance getting good grades, eating well, social life, and getting your ass to the gym.
Five tips for staying fit and healthy during the school year:
1. At night make your lunch and bring your snacks. It will avoid you from not only spending money on campus, but eating pizzas when you walk by the student center
2. Get a gym membership at your university, or college. This makes it easier to go in between classes or before or after because its right there!
3. Purchase a locker at the gym. I leave my running shoes and a bunch of extra workout clothes, towel, flip flops, etc so it forces you to have to go to the locker room to get your things and there is no excuse.
4. Bring water with you to your classes so you stay full and snacks so you are eating every 2-3 hours.
5. Frosh week, yes you will drink..alot....so stalk up on Gaspari Protein shakes, MyoFusion so when you come home from a kegger that you don't run to McDonald's :)